Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Musings

A bit nicer today although we had frost over night.  I just got back from a trip to the village.  The Chamber of Commerce had their first Business Expo and Craft fair.  Lots of good stuff.  One vendor had some lovely necklaces for $5.00.  They have big, chunky jewels on them which are great for larger person.  I am going to drop into the store next week and get at least one. The store owner, Carolyn, is a real community booster which is always nice to see.
I've got the first couple of rows done on my new quilt but the thread keeps breaking so I am going to have to find that problem before going any further.  Perhaps the tension is to tight.
I have my patterns ready to take to the quilt store on Tuesday.  I am hoping they will carry them.  I find that local stores are very supportive of area artists as those artists, in turn, support them.
Hope you are having a nice weekend.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment