Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019 Goals

I expect, like me, most of you are starting to get back to  your regular activities.  I also expect you have promised yourself that this is the year you are (a) going to get your stash organized and keep it that way (b) finish all your unfinished projects before starting new ones (c) get fit (d) find a workable solution to end world poverty.
The last project is probably no less likely to happen than any of the others but let's not give up hope.  I believe that if my stash stays tidy for more than a few days, I have done well.  I know I won't finish all my projects but I will try and get a few more finished.  Getting fit will also be done in small steps (pardon the pun).  This month I am going to try and lose the couple of pounds I put on through the holidays.  I can't walk far but I can try and get out each day.
Some of the ladies in the Hands to Hearts group are going to start checking on each other and see how we are doing in the fitness goal.  I think it would also be helpful to have on line buddies for the first two goals.
Of course, all of the above would be easier if I limited the time I spend on the computer but I am trying to be realistic so I know that isn't going to happen.
Do you have any hints on how to achieve your goals? (I prefer the word 'goal' to 'resolution'.)
Happy New Year to you all.  My prayer for you is that no matter what you face this year you will know that you are never alone.
Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment