Thursday, January 10, 2019

Snapping Cold

Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my quilt top made with Island Batik's Elk Lodge fabric.  I am really looking forward to getting it quilted but it will have to wait for a bit until I get my customer's orders finished.
I am still working on my studio.  I moved one of the units that holds scraps today and put my thread in the top drawer while purging some of the fabric.  The unit that held the thread will now be for fleece and flannel.  Still lots to do but I am making progress.  I also did a bit of work on my web page.  If you would like to check it out, the link is: arkangelcreations.net.
It was really snapping today with the wind chill but I went for a bit of a walk in the afternoon.  I should have put booties on Heidi as we didn't get too far before she let me know her feet where cold.  I did put on one of her coats and should have taken time for the boots as well.  However, I am not sure I would have stayed out much longer anyway.
I hope you are taking time to read the blogs of the other Island Batik Ambassador's.  They are also offering some great prizes. There isn't any rule that says you cannot put your name in for everyone.  I would love to see all of you win something. (Just got back to yesterdays post and click {or copy and paste} the appropriate link.)
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment