Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Free Pattern, Step One.

First step in the instruction for making my batik quilt that I shared last Wednesday.
With the exception of the background fabric, all pieces are cut from 1/2 yard precuts
Cut 8 different 1/2 yard lengths into 5.5 inch squares.  Put each of the squares into a pile with those cut from the same fabric.
Background fabric: 1 yard.
Cut 4 1/2 lengths into 6.5" squares for HST
Step two on Thurs.


I finished the quilt that was on my frame and have another ready to load.  I may make my goal of getting the 3 finished this week.

I hope you have been checking out the other blog hops and entering their draw contests.  They will continue until the end of the month so you have lots of chances to win something.  I will be announcing the winner of my draw at the end of this week.
Blessings,


1 comment: