Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Snow Aliens

Not quilt related but this is a great idea from C. Murphy for those of us that live in deep freeze areas: For emergency use, I bought my husband a Halo Bolt charger, best toy ever! It's a portable battery charger, you don't need to call anyone, one person operation, starts car immediately.

I finished sorting and storing my fabric today.  I have some that is in a couple of drawers but they are earmarked for projects so will stay there.  I got out one of those projects after the sorting was finished and am now working on it.

In between quilting and housework< I have been busy taking photos of our winter beauty.
 I love the shadow and light in this photo. The little oak tree is still hanging on to a few leaves.
 These snow sculptures are lawn furniture and raised gardens.  They look like an odd meeting of snow aliens.






This is the lastest quilt I made for one of my Toronto customers.  I used red and black check fabric to set off all the white T shirts.
Stay warm and safe.
blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful photos! Here in NJ we've almost no snow at all this Winter, a few inches at best. Kind of disappointing! Thanks for the mention about the Halo Bolt charger. I forgot to mention, the one I bought also has ports to charge cell phones, laptop, etc as well as an outlet to be used if you lose power in your home! On the plus side, it keeps husbands occupied for hours allowing you to sew uninterrupted! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snow and hope you are keeping warm!

    ReplyDelete