Friday, January 18, 2019

Winner! times Two

We have a winner.  Two of them, in fact.  I had so many entries and really wanted to give everyone something so decided to do what I could and have a second draw.
First prize goes to: Dena@livingwaterquilts
Second prize was won by Lisa in Port Hope.
Ladies, send me an email message with your information and I will get your prizes mailed out to you.

Pattern-Next step.  If you are making a queen sized quilt as I did, you will need 60 squares of background and other fabric.  Each square is 6.5".  Draw a line diagonally across each of the background squares and then place it, right sides together, on the contrasting square.  Sew a scant 1/4" on either side of the line.  Cut on the line, press and square to 5.5.  Continue until you have 60 squares.


If you are following along and are interested in receiving the rest of the instructions, send me an your email and the information will be sent to you.
My email is:arkangelcreations@gmail.com
Blessings,


2 comments: