Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Yahoo Downloads.

Do you belong to a Yahoo group?  I am in the process of downloading all the files etc. from my Hearts 2 Hands group.  As near as I can gather, the groups will still be hosted by Yahoo but in a limited capacity.  The other owner and I are keeping this one going as well as one we started with a different server.  It seems that technology gets more complicated all the time.  There are days when I feel I am swimming in jello.

I am now sewing the rows together on my batik quilt so I should soon have the top done.  I will put a border around it probably in black as that is the centre of all the blocks.

I thought it was going to be quite cold today but it warmed up by late morning so it was only minus 7C with the sun shining.  Not bad at all.  I had to go to the doctor's early afternoon to have him check a couple of suspicious moles but they weren't anything to be concerned about.  Thankfully.  I keep an eye on these as I am/was a redhead who had a lot of sunburns when I was younger.  So far, so good.

Well, that is silly.  The Yahoo download completed and it seems to include anything I have ever posted to that server.  Now I am going to have to go through the whole download file and delete the duplicates.  Why, I wonder, did it not just do the ones from the site? Dumb.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment