Monday, January 6, 2020

FREE BUCKET LIST FORM

How was your weekend?  I took down and packed away all our Christmas decorations plus tree and then did the same thing at our church.  Of course, as soon as our totes were taken to storage, I found some items I missed.  It happens every year no matter how thoroughly I check the house.
Today, the Burk's Falls Village Quilters got together for the first time since Christmas.  It was good to see everyone and catch up on news.  I didn't bother taking my sewing machine as I had a baG of fabric that needed sorting and cutting.  Some were just squared up and others became 5 " blocks or 2.5" squares.  I found a number of fat quarters in amongst the fabric and decided to put them and all the other same sized material in a separate container.  Will have to find a small, clear box for them.
Before I made my UFO List document, I wrote down some ideas that I want to make for gifts and our fall fair.  After the UFO list, I realized another one would be good for the ideas.  I named it my Bucket list.  The form has a place to note the idea/project , description and who/what it is for.
If you would like to have a copy, send an email to: arkangelcreations@gmail.com
I would love to hear how you are using your lists.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment