Friday, January 24, 2020

Chapter One Finished

I just finished the first chapter of my book.  I wasn't able to retrieve what I deleted but, as I have so many notes, I was able to start over again.  The woman who is going to do the first edit can now work her magic and point out how many typos I have made.  Tomorrow-back to quilting
It has been quite mild here today-plus 3.  I went into the village for a haircut and to do some odds and sods.  I had to do a few things on the main street so parked the car and walked from place to place. It is amazing how quickly the steps add up when you do that.
Hubby is not feeling good.  He hurt his back somehow and also is having problem with one knee.  He needed my help getting the food and shavings back to the chickens.  We have three plastic toboggans and they are really handy for such chores.  We are expecting freezing rain tomorrow so I will have to keep him indoors in case he slips and makes things worse.  I can look after the chickies.
Our neighbours had to put their horse down yesterday.  They had had him for 25 years riding all over North America.  General's owner is a real cowboy and has had some amazing adventures.  The horse had a great life but it is always difficult saying goodbye to an animal member of the family.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your hubby isn't feeling well...that's always miserable. I really feel sorry for your neighbors...I don't want to think about that happening with my boy, but he is over 25 now, so I know it won't be long.

    ReplyDelete