Friday, January 17, 2020

A Few Favourite Quilts.

Sorry I have been so remiss in posting this week but, truth to tell, not much has been happening.  I thought I would share a few quilt photos with you plus the one I am working on.  We are supposed to get a large snowfall tomorrow so I should be able to get this top finished.  I didn't much like it at first but now I am getting the sections together it is looking better.  I don't think it will ever be a favourite so will either sell it or give to a charity.

 The following are some of my favourite quilts.  The last 6 are my own patterns as is the one above.

 The beach huts in this pattern were inspired by a television show centered around a English seaside community.  The fabrics are all Island Batik.
 This quilt is on my bed as an extra cover on the really cold nights.  I can't imagine it made in any colour but these.
 Another favourite.  I added tulle over the panel as well as sequins.
 Love the mouse in the bottom left corner.  This was an adaptation from a commercial pattern.
 I have made this pattern about 3 times.  Still one of my favourites.
This one is on my bed.  It is a king sized and I quilted it on a domestic machine.  Still can't believe I did that.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilts. The one that you said you use on extra cold nights is really neat-o because the white in the sky reminds me of angels. So pretty! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete