Friday, January 3, 2020

Quilter's Calendar

I got a bit of quilting done today.  I had started a block challenge in June of last year and had to put it away while I did other things.  Now, life is back to normal and I have my studio organized so it is time to start on the UFO's I have listed.  Because it has been such a while since I worked on this it took me a bit to remember what I was doing but I have it mentally together now.  I have some of the blocks on my design wall and others sorted out with the colours I want to use.
Speaking of my UFO list, some of you might like to have a calendar especially designed for quilters to help you stay organized.  If so, go to ConnieKresin.com/blog and sign up.  The calendar is free as are many of her patterns.  It is a great site and always provides a good read as well as interesting ideas.
I think I will take my tree down tomorrow.  Hubby and I are going over to our church to undecorate so I may as well continue to do so at home.  It is always sad to see things packed away but nice to have a bit more space.  We have a narrow tree but we have to remove furniture to put it up.  I used to think our house in Edmonton was small but it was definitely a lot larger than this one but it was also more housework so I am content with what we have.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment