Tuesday, January 14, 2020

One UFO Almost Done

We had some nasty on the weekend-not as bad as predicted but still enough to mess up plans for some people.  A lot of church in our area were closed on Sunday as well as at least one road.  By Monday, it was fine and I was off to quilting.  Today I had to go to Huntsville to shop and for a medical appointment.  We were scheduled to get a heavy snowfall but it didn't happen. Our winter hasn't been as bad as last year, thankfully, but a lot more variable.  Still you get what you get, don't you.
I have almost finished the top of one of my UFO projects and have picked out the next one.  I did some more work on my long arm and think it is now working properly.  Test drive tomorrow.
We have had a half dozen blue jays around one of our feeders and will try and get a photo of them.  I got some more sunflower seeds for them so that should keep them happy.

Sunsets are always wonderful, aren't they?  I think more so in the winter because it is such a contrast to the monochrome scenery.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sunset!! Our winter has been mild so far as well!

    ReplyDelete