Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Return of the Banty

I have been looking after a friends cat while there were away.  I went into the village twice a day to give him his medicine, food and make sure he was okay.  If I had time, he generally got a massage to help ease his aging joints.
I am very fond of cats but hubby's allergies (and my aversion to having cat hair everywhere) means we are a dog only household.  So, being able to spend time with someone else's pet is a nice change.
We had some good news this morning.  Hubby went out to tend the flock and saw that our little female banty had returned home.  We were very pleased and now she is back in the coop with her very happy mate.
I started gathering fabric today for a QAL that an area quilt shop is holding.  If you would like to check it out, the link is: thimblesandthings.com.  Look for the QAG button.

Tomorrow I am getting together with a couple of friends for a quilting day.  This is a monthly event and we really look forward to it.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, those are smart birds. Have fun at your quilting event.

    ReplyDelete