Friday, June 7, 2019

An Unwanted Gift

My dear hubby gave me a gift this week-a summer cold.  He was so kind to share his with me and, although I usually love his gifts, I would like to return this one.  I don't feel as bad as he does-mainly it is just like my usual allergies with the addition of a sore throat. I generally have a very good immune system but I have been a bit more tired lately so that is probably why I succumbed.
We had a really warm day today.  I was working at the Art Centre and didn't get home until 2.30ish but I sat outside while there.  The mosquitos make being outdoors a bit challenging but there weren't as bad as here.
Tomorrow we will set up our bug tent on the deck as well as finishing planting the garden and getting out the garden gnomes.  That will take care of the spring chores.  Then it will be time to start weeding.  All of that is a good excuse to get outside.
Are you all ready for spring or perhaps you live in one of the areas that are recovering from floods and are still dealing with that.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment