Thursday, June 27, 2019

On The Road

It was a busy day yesterday.  We left home just after nine and, after a stop to feed a friend's cat, headed to Orillia which was just under an hour and a half away. I was going to spend sometimes with my sister while hubby was going on to the farm to have lunch with his mother. Heidi came along for the ride as loves her 'grandmother'.
Sister and I always go to the same restaurant every year and always sit in the same place.  The restaurant is part of a hotel and they don't have any other business that early in the day so we have the place to ourselves. Although, we never seem to have enough time, we are both grateful we can get together and catch up on our news.  Her beautiful granddaughter just graduated from public school.  It is amazing how grown up she has become.
Sister dropped me off at the farm and hubby and I got home just before four.  We had enough time to get a cup of tea, tend to the dog and leave for supper with some friends.  Our day ended at nine and we were tired.
I slept in this morning.  Hubby was already out splitting wood before I was out of bed.
Today I got caught up on some housework and then quilted.
I am glad you got some use from the link I shared on Tuesdays.  One reader commented on how helpful the colouring pages were.
I am thinking of putting together a how-to video but not sure of the subject.  Is there anything I can demo for you?  I want to learn a bit more about making videos.
In the meantime, here is professionally made one.

No comments:

Post a Comment