Friday, June 21, 2019

Quilt Show

Some of the ladies from the Burk's Falls Village Quilter's and I went to an area quilt show today.  We had a private guided tour by the lady who made the quilts which gave us a lot of information.  We saw some techniques which were new to us as well as a lot of fabulous quilts.  She has also offered to come to our group and teach a class.
After the show we went to lunch, laughter and conversation and then back home to our responsibilities.  I bought some fabric and it as well as  other laundry is being washed.  Tomorrow, I will be able to cut some of it into a border for the black and white quilt and get that top finished.
I did take a number of photos and will share them as soon as I figure out how to get them from my phone to the pc. On a side note, I also picked up another web design job.  Yay.
Tomorrow hubby and I are taking a trip north to get some more layers to replace the once that were killed.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment