Thursday, June 20, 2019

Free Applique Pattern

I almost forgot my blog tonight.  Thursday is when I do my newspaper column so I guess I was thinking that was all the writing I needed to do for the evening.
I cut this dino from my pieced block today and now will get it appliqued to the background fabric.
I drew the shape myself so it isn't quite right but it will do.  I think I will add a tree branch so it can nibble at the leaves.
Tomorrow I am off to an area quilt show.  All the quilts are hand quilted and our LQG are getting a personal tour which will be fun.  I need to buy some red fabric for my black and white quilt while there.  It doesn't matter how much fabric a person has, you still need something.
I am giving away this applique pattern to anyone who requests it.  It is approx. 16" X 18" and you will receive the actual size.
Just send me an email.
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. What a cute Dino. I think adding a tree for him(?) to nibble on would be terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, this is too adorable. Yes pleas, I would love the pattern. My son at 34 still loves dinos. Would make a cute pillow for his new den. Thank you quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete