Friday, March 29, 2019

QAL Last Post

I have sent out the basic instructions for the QAL.  If you did not get my email, please let me know.  I did not get the requested email addresses from a couple of people so if you send them, I will add you to the list.

This doesn't seem to be my week for cooperation of devices.  I took a photo of the quilt I have on the frame but the PC is not recognizing the camera.  Probably need a new USB cord.

Heidi and I took a longer walk today and it look longer than it should because everyone was out.  Two neighbours stopped their vehicles to chat and it was nice to catch up on their news.  I expected hubby to be concerned but he was listening to videos on the laptop so I am not sure he even knew I was gone.  Probably would have realized when it was supper time.  I am kidding of course.  He is a caring hubby but puts perhaps a bit too much faith in my ability to look after myself.
Have a great weekend,
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment