Thursday, March 21, 2019

Trees are Tapped

I didn't get much done yesterday after a sleepless night holding Heidi.  She cried and whimpered all night.  I think it was just because she didn't like the head cone rather than being in any pain.  We took it off yesterday as she is not trying to scratch or bother the surgery area.
I finished another border on the quilt I posted recently.  Just a couple more to add and I will be able to get it on the frame.
You still have time to sign up for the quilt along (QAL). Tomorrow,  I will be contacting all those who indicated their interest and will give you a preliminary step.
My lap quilt will be for my grandson's Christmas gift so I will be well ahead for this year.  I already have his sisters quilt almost done.
Hubby has got the trees tapped for maple syrup gathering although it isn't running very much yet.  I hope it is a better season that last year.
Happy first complete day of Spring,
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment