Thursday, March 28, 2019

Design Wall

Note to farmquilter-I did send a QAL email to you.  Perhaps check your SPAM in case it went there.


I have finished the outline for the QAL project and will be sending it out tomorrow.  After that, I will not be accepting any new participants.

It was a bit dreary today with predictions of drizzle so Heidi and I went for our walk early in the morning.  As it turned out, the drizzle didn't arrive but it didn't matter.  The weather was warm enough that the snow continued to melt and I had a whole day to quilt-or do related activities.
I had bought a large flannel backed tablecloth during one of my trips to the dollar store so I got that put up on my design wall.  The one that was there wasn't big enough and it had acquired quite a few threads.  I did use a piece of it for the bottom of the wall.  I probably won't need it but it is there in case I do.  I find these tablecloths make excellent design walls as material really sticks to the flannel and they are cheap.
I cut out the fabric for the final border on my panel quilt.  I am not going to have quite enough  of my preferred fabric to do all of it  but I can add another  print without problem.

I didn't get in my 3000 steps today but I came close.  My breathing was really bad so I only got 2700 plus.  Maybe tomorrow.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment