Monday, April 1, 2019

Amazing Children.

My sewing machine is working again. I took it apart and did a bit more cleaning around and one the shuttle as well as adding a drop of oil to the wick in the centre of the shuttle holder.  When I gave it a try, it worked.  My camera USB cord also decided to work again.  Not sure why so many things went wrong at once but it doesn't matter as long as they are working again.
I spent much of the weekend trying out different programs similar to (but cheaper) Photoshop.  I think I have found one that is going to do everything I need.  Gimp is a free program and is designed much the same as Photoshop so the learning process shouldn't be very steep.




I took a couple of screen shots of our amazing grandchildren while we were Skyping on Sunday.  they are growing ups so quickly.  We are, of course, really proud of them.  They are kind and thoughtful young people.
We are blessed.

1 comment: