Thursday, March 14, 2019

Floating long the Road

It seems that winter might be finally loosening its icy grip.  The temperatures were quite a bit above freezing today and the snow is melting.  The water is also starting to accumulate on the road.  Hubby had to take my car into the village today and he said that it was heavy going in some spots because of the puddles.  I should have told him to take a pair of oars.  His van handles these conditions much better than the car but it was being temperamental.
I finished a customer quilt today and started the large hot pad for church.  I decided to quilt it on my Juki as the fabric is for draperies.  However, the first row is not straight so I will rip out and start again.  I guess I better pin it this time.
Next project on the frame will be my mother in laws lap quilt and then I will get back at some of the UFO's.  I don't have too many as I have tried to keep at finishing a project before going on to another.  That doesn't always happen but I am getting better.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't suffer any flood damage!! So many in the Midwest are under water!

    ReplyDelete