Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Quilt Along.

I don't feel as though I accomplished anything today but I did get a few things done.  I have been getting up earlier lately so have more time. I guess that is why it feels I spent a lot of time doing nothing.  There are always a lot of small necessary things to accomplish.  I cleaned a blockage in the vacuum cleaner and then rinsed out the filters, made some fire starters, cleaned the kitchen floor and vacuumed the carpets.  I had a wool jacket that need a small updating so got that done as well.
I had two sewing machines on the go for a bit as I was straight stitching on one and decorative on the other.
I have decided what I am going to do for the centre block of the quilt along now I just have do get the rest of it together.  I think I should be ready for the beginning of April.

More Info

It will be crib sized and suitable for baby or child up to at least 5 years of age.  It is going to be really scrappy and will include at least two quilting methods.
 You will be able to chose from two centre block patterns.
Participants will sign up and then receive information via email.
It is free.

Hope you will join in,
Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. We do have those day. For me it gives me something to look forward to the next day when hopefully more will get done. But I always need to remind myself that even those days when I dont feel like I got much done, at least I did get something done. And that is good.
    I look forward to this baby quilt QAL
    quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you the wrong email.
    shawm@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun!! I have a granddaughter arriving in May/June, so this will be for her!

    ReplyDelete