Friday, March 1, 2019

Another Quilt Finished.

Here is the completed quilt I made with Island Batik.  It is full size and will be going on our guest bed.  I thought taking a photo of it on a snow bank would be a nice idea but it proved to be more difficult than I thought.  First of all, the bank was too high for me to get it spread out properly at the top and, secondly, it kept sliding down the bank.  Of course, I also ended up with snow on the back but that was shaken off easily.  All in all, it didn't turn out to badly.
We went out for a bit last night and it was lovely seeing the stars again.  It has been either snowing or overcast for such a long time that they made a very welcome site.  The weather was nice again today and I took Heidi for a long (ish) walk in the afternoon.  One of our new neighbours was outside so stopped for a chat and caught up on some news.
I did get in a bit of quilting in the afternoon but it was mostly trimming flying geese blocks.  There are so many in the Return of the Geese top that it takes a while to get them done.
Have a super weekend and happy March 1st,
blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt. You did a great job and the snow is a nice backdrop..

    ReplyDelete