Tuesday, March 26, 2019

New Phone and QAL

Nice to have so many of you interested in the QAL.  I started putting together my centre block at quilt group on Monday.  I got the fabric cut and was starting to sew the pieced together when my machine jammed.  I could sew a bit and then it would jam and stop again.  I spent the rest of the time, plus the weekend and today trying to figure out what is wrong.  I took everything apart cleaned, ran it disassembled and after replacing the bobbin holder with one from another Janome.  Still jamming.  I think it is something to do with the bobbin area but can't find it.  I guess it will have to go to the Janome hospital.  Fortunately I have other machines.
I bought myself a new cell phone today.  The one I have is working fine but I can't synch with my fit bit.  Now I have to go through the process of setting it up.  I have found a company where I can get a good phone plan (that is all they do-no selling of products etc.) so now have to see if they accept my phone.

It has been interesting seeing how many steps I do in a day.  Just my regular activities-no going for walks or exercise, takes almost 2000 steps.  If I can bring it up to 3000 for a week and then four etc., I should be able to gradually work myself up to a decent work out.

dqlts, I need your email so I can send you the QAL instructions.  If there is anyone else who has not yet heard from me, please make sure I have your email.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I did sign up for the QAL, but I don't remember seeing anything from you about it. Could you send it to me again?? This time I'll be looking for it!!

    ReplyDelete