Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Heidi's Operation

It has been a bit of a traumatic day today as our Heidi went in for surgery.  All went well and she is home safe and sound.  She was a bit zoned out for the first couple of hours but is quite a bit perkier now.  Poor soul looks so funny with all the hair shaved around one eye and the skin looking bruised.
We did get a bit of shopping down while she was at the vets and I bought a few things at the dollar store for the quilt room.  I found a clear plastic box with a lid that will be great for storing WIP or kits so I got a couple of those.  I also bought an extra large vinyl table cloth with flannel backing to use as a design wall.  The one I have is getting old and not big enough so will take it down tomorrow and put up the new one.
I didn't get any quilting done today but will work on a hand quilted project this evening while watching television.  I want to stay in the same room as Heidi just in case she needs anything.  She is laying down with hubby but I still want to be there.
First day of spring tomorrow.  I hope the weather reflects that.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment