Thursday, February 28, 2019

Back on Schedule

I seem to be back on schedule after all our outages.  I got my newspaper column written and sent in today, read and replied to all my emails,  finished making a crockpot of beef stew did a few odds and ends in the village.
I got a call this morning from Xplorenet about my internet problems and our wonderful local installer came out to check that everything was fine.  No charge.  He will come back in the spring to see that the cable is secured.  Again, no charge.
One of my conditions before moving to the country was that I would have reliable high speed internet service.  We found that satellite was the only hook up that would provide that and have been happy with both the company and service every since.  We did try something else and had nothing but problems so I am very pleased to find something that works.
I thought I might get some quilting done today but I haven't and we are out this evening.  Tomorrow Heidi is back to the vet's for her last needle so perhaps then I can turn on the machine.
I have been mentally working on the quilt along that I will be doing something in the near future.  In answer to the question from a couple of readers: no, it won't be a mystery.  I am not overly fond of them either.
I am hoping to have a photo of my completed batik quilt to share with you tomorrow.
but, in the meantime, here is a reminder that spring will soon be pushing back the snow piles.
Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment