Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Name Suggestions.

My completed customer quilt.  I haven't thought of a name for it yet.  Any suggestions?
We got a real bargain today.  I believe I mentioned yesterday that I bought an arborite table from an on line site.  We picked it up today and are really pleased with it.  It suits our kitchen perfectly.  These sets are considered antiques now and I have a dealer friend that sold one for $300.00.  Ours has a bit of chipping but it will be easily repaired.
I have a rare day at home tomorrow.  No medical or other appointments to go to so am hoping to get the rest of my quilt sale sewing finished.  I just have one baby quilt to do so perhaps I will also be able to finish the top of another customer quilt and get it on the machine.
Blessings,


2 comments:

  1. Lavender Lollipops came immediately to mind when I saw it. :-) I'm sure someone will suggest a better and more appropriate one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tumbling in Autumn is my suggestion. The quilt looks like leaves are scattering about.

    ReplyDelete