Thursday, November 1, 2018

Where O Where Has my Little Brain Gone.

I had a number of quilt name suggestions yesterday that included the word lavender.  I have decided to call it Lavender Lullaby.  I appreciate all the ideas as I hadn't thought of lavender at all when trying to come up with the name.
I got the result of one of my test today and all is well.  One more to go.
I hope that when they are done and my schedule slows down that I will get back my brain.  I left my cell phone in the restaurant where we had lunch.  Fortunately, the staff found it and a friend is picking it up tomorrow.
Sunday, I am going to have lunch with my sister who is here from England visiting her son.  We do this every fall when she comes for her second visit of the year.  It is a nice time of relaxing and catching up on what is happening in each other's lives.
Tomorrow, I have no appointments either in the day or evening.  Can't remember when that happened last.  Studio, here I come.
Blessings,

Just realized today is Thurs. and I have my newspaper column to do.  Aaargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment