Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Foot to the Pedal.

Thank you farm girl for your comment on my post card pictures.  I will be looking for a couple more suitable photos and then get a few of each made up to see if anyone wants them.

I have kept my foot firmly on my machines pedal today and have finished appliqueing the borders of my latest quilt.  I ran short on one of the fabrics and had to remove all the leaves from one border and use a different material for it and the opposite side.  Annoying when that happens but fortunately, it was fixable.  That is what happens when you change a pattern half way through making it.

My customer picked up her quilt  that I made from her vintage top.  She was very pleased with it and left 3 or 4 more.  I had another top given to me on Monday to do and an order for two twin sized quilts came in the weekend.  I have had to write everything down so I don't forget anything.
I ordered myself a fitbit watch with some of my quilt money.  Perhaps it will help me get moving a bit more and am also hoping it will give some idea of what is happening with my heart rate.  I know it isn't for medical purposes but just an indication would be helpful.
Back to the quilt. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day and then, Thurs. doing some more jam.  I also hope to get the quilt ready for the frame.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I love my fitbit - it really reminds me to get up and move when I really just want to sit. Your pictures are amazing and I love taking a peek at your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete