Monday, October 15, 2018

Another Wallet Incident.

I am tired this evening as I had an early (for retired me) start to the day.  I had to be at Huntsville Hospital for nine and I like to give myself and extra 15 minutes just in case so left the house at 8.  I was finished earlier than expected which was nice.  However, I had another wallet incidence.  Once again, I didn't have it which was a concern because I had to pay for parking.  Fortunately (an answer to prayer) I saw a friend and was able to borrow some money.  I called hubby in the meantime and he found the wallet in my church bag.  I don't usually take it with me on Sunday because hubby drives but he wasn't feeling well yesterday and I took my own vehicle.
I am back to the hospital again tomorrow for a follow up test and that should be the end of them.  I have to be there a half hour earlier so won't be staying up late tonight.
I had a chance to get out for a walk on the weekend and took some photos.
 Late afternoon with the sun setting behind the trees.  This is the view from our deck.
 The floor of the forest is deep with leaves.  There are still a lot more to fall.
 The last windstorm took down a lot of trees.  They will make good firewood.

This baby oak tree is hanging on to his green colour.  He should be bright red soon.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment