Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Ice on the Windshield

Today's test should be the last of the hospital trips for a while.  I am trying not to complain but I am tired of doctor's offices and hospitals.
I have started working on this month's Batik project.  I am making foundation pieced ornaments that will be part of a rotary pieced Christmas three.  There are 10 three inch decorations and I am having fun using different fabric combinations on each one.  I am not a great fan of paper or foundation piecing but it does produce a very accurate block.


Our handsome rooster and some of his ladies.

There was a skiff of ice on the car windshield this morning that had to be scraped away before I could drive.  I leave my scrapers etc. in the trunk year round so it was easy enough to locate everything.New snow tires are on my budget agenda this year so I will then be ready for the season.
Hubby is still hacking away with his cold but is slowly getting better.
I can't believe today is only Tuesday.  It feels as though it should be closer to the end of the week.
I am making chocolate chip cookies tomorrow for hubby.  Not my favourite but he likes them and I hope that it will make him feel a bit better.
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Illness, doctors and hospitals are certainly not a fun way to spend your time. I hope hubby gets better soon (chocolate chip cookies are great medicine in my book) and you can leave the doctors and hospitals in the dust! However, we are blessed to be living with all the advances in medicine just in my lifetime! 100 years ago, people would just not make it because so much was just not known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Windshield Replacement

    ReplyDelete