Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Night Time Photos.

I hope you weren't in one of the areas where you voted on line.  Seems that there was a problem with the system but, with the extended hours, voters preserved and made sure they voice was counted.  Those of you that responded to the title question all voted so you get my 'hero' star.
I made my last batch of chili sauce today.  I had trouble getting myself in the mood to quilt but did finish the Island Batik project and just have to do the hand sewing on the binding.  Will get another row done on the customer quilt tonight so that will be half done.

We had a nice sunset a couple of nights ago so I tried to get some photos.  The problem with night photography is that flash changes the sky colour.  This first photo was while the sun was still up, the second with flash and in the third one, I covered the flash with my hand.  The colour you see is the actual colour of the sky.
I do have a tripod and could have used it with the flash turned off but couldn't be bothered getting it out. I must try it some evening though.



Blessings, 

1 comment: