Monday, July 16, 2018

Web Site is Live

QuiltE asked what my next goal is?  I am planning on trying my hand at ghost writing blogs for businesses.  They are very important on any web site and most companies either don't want to or can't write them.  I can do that for them.  I just need some training as to how to promote and where, as well as what to charge.  (If you know anyone who is interested in hiring a blogger, please pass on my name)
In the meantime, I am working on my own web site and have a couple of small business owners who need a site.
I received word today from my client that their site is now active.  I have some spelling errors to correct and a few things to change but if you would like to see my effort, you can go to:Web Site
Of course, if you are interested in the event, you can also buy tickets while you are on line.
I was able to get in a full day of quilting at our local quite group today.  It has been so long since I used that machine, I forgot how to wind the bobbin.
As soon as I get some photos taken, I would like you to see the marvellous fabrics that I am using right now.  Island Batik, of course.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a chance to quilt again! You did a good job on the website. I enjoyed building mine and learning wordpress, but not sure I'd enjoy building for someone else! Have fun in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete