Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Turkey Talk



Today was a lot less eventful than the weekend. I have completed the web site for my course, pulled a few weeds, cleaned windows and made supper. I haven't got my sewing machine turned on yet but I hope to rectify that tomorrow as I have a quilt to finish before the end of the month and another to complete before the 7th of Aug. The latter is for an Island Batik blog hop and you know what that means. Prizes, prizes, prizes.


We had a couple of turkey hens and little ones wandering the back yard this morning. We haven't seen any of those in a couple of years so nice to see them doing them taking advantage of our ripening berries.

I am going to be adding a feature to the blog.  If you comment and have a blog or website, add the link.  I will post the link to my blog with a little blurb.  Here are the first two.  Take a look at these sites.  I am sure you will be inspired.


https://sbdembroidery.com -embroidery designs.
 https://pamelaquilts.blogspot.com/-a quilter and fellow Island Batik Ambassador.


No comments:

Post a Comment