Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Lovely. Lovely. Lovely

Brenda, of Songbird Designs (For the Creative in You!)  mentioned that she didn't think she would like to do a web site for someone else.  I think, Brenda, it is much like quilting for another person:  scary at first but also really rewarding.  There are some things I wouldn't tackle, like climbing a ladder, but  I usually like a challenge especially if it involves learning something new.  I am sure my husband wishes I were less adventuresome at times but at least I keep my feet on the ground.


I have had a lovely day quilting.  Did some work on my own web site, a little gardening and a little housework but the majority of the day was spent cutting and sewing.  As I have mentioned a few times, I just love the line of fabric that Island Batik as just released to the stores.  Entitled Birds and Bees, it is in a lovely range of colours with prints consisting of birds, butterflies, flowers and other designs.



These are the fabrics.

This is some of them sewn into a block so you can see how they look together.

I think this fabric will sell out quickly so if you like it as much as I do hie thee to they local store.  To find a quilt store in your area, click on the Island Batik above the first photo.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I just love love love those Island Batik fabrics...

    ReplyDelete