Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Reveal.











When you are a cute little white dog, you have a right to your own pillow and space on the couch.  Everyone else just has to learn to share.

My new box of Island Batik fabric arrived yesterday.  I made a video of the great box opening and posted it to Facebook.  It is too large to upload here so I have posted the link in case you want to check it out.  The fabrics are, of course, gorgeous and I love the extra items we received.

Hope you enjoy the video.  It is the first one I have done.

I sent in my last course submission today so was able to do a lot of quilting.  I have almost finished a top and have chosen the pattern I want to make for the blog hop next month.
We have been really enjoying our new deck.  I took a few of my quilting books outside this afternoon to find inspiration for the blog hop quilt.  Yesterday, I put my smaller cutting mat on the patio table and finished cutting the pieces for the one I was sewing today.

Enjoy the rest of the evening,
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment