Thursday, July 19, 2018

Quilting At Last.

I have just finished sewing the last of 50 two and a half inch strips into pairs.  The next step is to sew the pairs  together to make a piece 6 strips wide.  Then, of course, the strips get cut into sections.  I have been using my Juki which is very fast so those strips went together in record time.  I just have to remember to keep my fingers out of the way and make sure everything is lined up.
It is so nice to be quilting again.
This top is a make it up as you go along project.  I have a basic idea but then work out the steps as I progress.  That may drive some quilters crazy but it is the method I prefer.
I have done a bit of work on another customer's web site.  This one has been started and I just have to refine it a bit.  I have to learn another program while doing it but as this one is just templates, it isn't difficult.
The weather was nice again today but it is supposed to get hot on the weekend.  I am thankful we do get some breaks from the extreme temperatures.  Not my favourite weather.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment