Friday, July 13, 2018

I Passed.

After doing some baking this morning, I have spent the rest of the day sewing.  I finished the lap quilt top I was working on-it is for someone in a wheelchair and I will get started quilting it this evening. The garden has been getting out of control so I did a bit of trimming around the rock wall so we can see the garden gnomes that are hiding amongst the boulders.  So much more to do.
I got some great news a few minutes ago.  I have passed the web design course that I have been working on for the past 6 months.  I has taken a lot of time and my sewing machines have been complaining of neglect but now I will be able to get back to them.  I will also be able to work through what appears to be a fabric explosion in the studio and put things where they should be.
I am itching to show you the fabric that I am  going to be using for the upcoming blog hop.  Island Batik has just released the line for showing and sale and it is amazing.  I really liked the Blue Moon fabrics but these are my new favourites.
Stay tuned.
Have a good and Safe Weekend.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It seems the six months has flown by. I know, maybe not so to you! So what is next? Another web course?

    ReplyDelete