Thursday, November 8, 2012

Scrappy Pattern for You

I have had a busy morning.  I've made four quart jars of chili sauce, six 500 ml of jam and a huge pot of pumpkin carrot soup.  I want to make some cranberry chutney but that can wait for another day.
A friend sent me a link to a scrappy quilt pattern that I thought you might like.  The designer, Cindy Carter is providing it free of charge but please make sure you read her copyright instructions.
the link is: http://carterquilter.wordpress.com.

My husband is doing some more work on the addition.  Things have pretty much stopped lately as I have been busy getting ready for a craft show, cooking etc and he has been hunting.  We still hope to have it done so I can more in before Christmas but life involves other things as well.
Hope you enjoy the pattern.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment