Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scrappy Block Coming Soon

I have just finished doing some house stuff-vacuum, fill the bird feeders, clean and fill the dog's water dishes.  Once I have this finished, I am into the village to deliver some flyers to our business owners/managers.  We are having our first ever Christmas Tree Lighting celebration this year and I am inviting the businesses to take part.  I couldn't believe that this had never been done before.  The community is nearly a hundred and fifty years old!  Perhaps it was done in the early days but not within any ones memory.
Attention scrap quilt lovers and those who can't bear to throw out the smallest bit of fabric!  I am going to post a paper piece block  pattern tomorrow as well as a photo of one I have completed.  This is an excellent way to use up those bits and pieces and give yourself a break from whatever you are working on.  I am also going to post this on the web along with a foundation piecing tutorial but that might not get done until the weekend. 
Also a reminder of the big sale that starts on Nov. 25th.  Lots of bargains.  Lots of choices and two web sites.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment