Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Work in Progress

As you can see, my husband is busy at work building his storage shed/work area.  It is a 'learn as you go' project and an instruction book sits beside the hammer and other tools.
I think he is doing a great job and I am doing my part by bring him tea and fruit as needed.
It is going to have an upper level which will hold such items as Christmas decorations, off season clothing  etc.  It is going to be wonderful having some storage.  Right now everything is stowed wherever there is a bit of space which, of course, is problematic when you want to find something.
I haven't been siting around twiddling my thumbs while he labours a way.  In addition to the usual quilting and housework, I seem to have started another little business.  I have been asked a number of times to help someone write up their quilt patterns.  I have decided that I may as well turn it into another source of income.  I already have my first customer so it seems that I have made the right decision. If I am not careful, I will be working more hours than I did when I was working!  Oh well, at least I am not bored.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment