Friday, August 26, 2011

Fair Entry

Table Runner
 This table runner is one my entries for our fall fair.  The center block dark colour is actually a deep green so this is nice for Christmas.
The pattern is on the sistersquiltingexpo.com site.
It is slightly different so I will be redoing it for my web.
Sisters Expo has put some of my patterns in kit form for those of you who prefer to purchase everything in one package.
I am also hoping to have some applique patterns ready for sale in a couple of weeks.  I am just learning how to do the printing process for them.
We have my mom in law here for the weekend and a few days next week.  She is a quilter so am looking forward to talking fabric with her and, as she is a dear lady, it will be nice to just visit.
If you happen to be in the area where Hurricane Irene is expected to hit, I hope you have taken all precautions and will remain safe.  I enjoy the extremes of nature but, of course, don't like to see people or buildings adversely affected.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment