Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Done!

This is the quilt that I have been working on for the past while.  It is queen sized and  to be a wedding gift.  Now this one is finished, I need to get the other in the frame and get it quilted.
Today is market day so, after getting my hair cut, we perused the various vendors stalls.  I bought some organic biscuits for the dog, some garlic and a garlic salad dressing. (We like garlic!  Did you know it is good for keeping mosquitos at bay?)
There was also a booth with donated items for sale.  A friend saw some quilter's stencils on it and grabbed them for me.  Two of them had corners.  Yea!
I always like farmers markets as I am able to support the local economy as well as find some unique products.
It has been quite humid here and the houseflies seem to be especially annoying.  My studio fan should solve both problems.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment