Friday, August 27, 2010

Wee One is Home

I picked Heidi up this morning.  She was watching out the window for me-or at least was at the window when I drove up.  I am not sure if she had just been doing that or recognized the sound of the car.  She apparently had a wonderful time.  Irene even heated up her food for her.
Of course, she is continuing to be indulged now she is home.  We took her with us when we cleaned the church and did the flowers.  There has been a profusion of treats and petting.  I am not, however, going to heat her dog food.

This is a photo-rather blurry, I am afraid, of a quilt I designed awhile ago.  I have been gathering fabrics to make it as I want each block to be four shades of the same colour.  I almost have enough so, perhaps when I get everything caught up and am back from our trip, I can get started.




Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment