Thursday, August 26, 2010

Unsewing

I thought I ws finished the log cabin quilt but, when I turned it over to check for threads, I discovered  a fold.  So....I now have to unpick a section.  Fortunately, it isn't too much but still rather frustrating.
I took Heidi over to the lady who is going to be looking after her when we go away.  As I mentioned, she wanted to have her overnight so our wee one can see that we will return for her.  A fantastic woman.
Of course, I felt bad as I was driving to her house thinking of our poor, little girl feeling that she was being abandoned.  As I drove down Irene's street, Heidi stood up in the car with her feet on the side window.  We pulled in the driveway, Irene came out, I opened the car door and Heidi shot over to the house.  Poor little abandoned dog, indeed.  The little faker couldn't wait to get all the attention that was waiting for her.
Roger and I are going to take advantage of our pooch- less home and go out for supper.  That will teach her.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment