Thursday, February 24, 2022

I Am a Winner

It appears as though I am not going to have to worry about money for the rest of my life.  I had a phone call yesterday informing me that I had won $7,000.00 a week for the rest of my life.  I didn't quite catch how I had been so fortunate but I was assured that it was real and given a code I would use to claim it.  Apparently, the first cheque  was already in the U.S. mail system and it had been authorized by President Joe Biden.  I am feeling quite overwhelmed.  I don't know whether to put a down payment on my dream car, book a flight for my siblings to come for a visit or to just make an appointment with a finance manager.  Hubby thinks I should wait for my first cheque to arrive but I can't see why Pres. Biden would lie.  I know he is busy with the Russian situation but, after all, I am a citizen of Canada and we are on his side in this crisis.  What do you think I should do?

I have recently started limiting my time on Facebook.  I skim the posts to see if there is anything non-political, non-pandemic and, if so, I read them.  If not, I click off.  I don't seem to be able to read something and not want to reply to it.  That invariably leaves me feeling frustrated.  Who needs the aggravation.  I have enough to do trying to figure out how to spend my new found wealth.

When the cheques start arriving, I will have a big sale of all my quilting stuff so I can start over with bigger, better and fancier.  I will give you all a big discount so we can all be winners.  In the meantime, keep quilting, enjoy the sunshine and be blessed.

Blessings,


2 comments:

  1. Lucky You!!!
    I just got a call from the Hydro Commission letting me know they are coming to my house to do a household audit to see how they can save me money. Looking forward to greeting them at the door. (The caller asked for my late husband who passed away close to 20 yrs ago)

    ReplyDelete