Tuesday, March 1, 2022

I Hate Ironing

 We didn't have as many people at quilting yesterday although I am not sure why.  However, one special guest arrived that helped to make up for the missing members.  One lady dropped in with her daughter and great granddaughter.  I got to hold baby Addison.  She is such a cuddly baby.  I love it when littles just tuck in under your chin and doze or, in Addy's case, drool.  She has started teething.

One lady finished the quilt she had been working on and it turned out really well.

I don't know how well you can see the top stitching but I did that on my Gracie mid arm.

I am continuing to work on turning my 5 inch squares into 4 patch blocks.  I had finished quite a pile and needed to press them before going on to the next step.  Everyone knows I hate ironing and avoid it as much as possible so there was a lot of teasing when I was spotted pressing my little squares.  One of the ladies took some photos and then sent them out to everyone.



I had my tongue stuck out in the other photo so I am not going to share it.  Next week we have been challenged to bring our ugliest fabric to share with everyone else.  That should be fun.

It is snowing here again/still.  It is supposed to be sunny on Thursday so I am looking forward to that.  Flowers are blooming in England!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. My squares are calling but it just doesn't appeal at the moment. I have half still needing pressing too.

    ReplyDelete