Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Almost Done

Yesterday would have been my mother's birthday.  She died in her 95th year in 2008 just after we moved to our country home.  She would have really enjoyed it here and I am sorry she didn't get to see it but no matter when a person goes or at what age, there are always regrets.

It is nice and sunny here today although there are white out conditions to the south of us.  My son called this morning and said that there were vehicles in the ditch including a couple of transports.  As I have mentioned before, he drives transport so it is always a bit of a concern for me when the driving conditions are bad.  However, he is pretty safe in his vehicle even if he were to go off the road.  It is worse for the drivers who have to deal with mountain curves, steep embankments and other hazards.

I am all but finished my studio.  I still have a couple of totes that need to be sorted.  One contains all the kits I put together and didn't finish.  Some of them may go to a friend who only does charity quilts.  Perhaps I should see if some are saleable.

The birds are really enjoying the feeders today.  I have a downy woodpecker who is battling the chickadees and a bluejay for the best seeds.  

Enjoy the day not matter what the weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment