Monday, May 13, 2019

UFO Done

I hope all you ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day.  A mother can be many things.  We can have steps, grandchildren we raise, be a foster mom, a Big Sister, have fur children, a mentor.  You could be a Scout, 4-H or other leader.  Whatever you do in life, if it involves children you are a mother or mother substitute.  You have a massive and eternal impact on the children in your life.
We went to Orillia to have brunch with my dear mother-in -law.  She has some health issues but, thanks to the wonderful care she receives, is doing much better than would normally be the case.  I took some photos while there and here is one of Mum and her 3 surviving children.  Her oldest daughter died a number of years ago and is, of course, still great missed.  It was completely coincidental that the 3 siblings wore the same colour tops.

Love This Photo

I finished the binding on my quilt and added it to the pile. 



 I haven't decided if I am going to keep it for the guest bed or offer it for sale yet. It is double bed sized so would fit the bed nicely if I do decided to keep it. This is another project off my UnFinished Objects (UFO) list.
Blessings,

1 comment:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete